Very quiet, cozy location off the main Palm Beach resort drag. Accessible to all the restaurants and night life in the Palm/Eagle Beach area. Kim and Stephanie are great hosts and accommodating. The Casitas were newly remodeled, spacious and a fully equipped kitchen. The oversized patio was enjoyable with early morning coffee or relaxation time after a full day at the beach or site seeing. Will return to Boardwalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation, just steps from popular Palm Beach. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach