My wife and I spent the second week of 2013 here. This is our second time in Aruba. Last time we stayed in the Bucuti so we were going to be tough critics. The Boardwalk is a very well kept hotel. The girls have put a lot of heart and soul into the place and it shows. They are very kind as is the entire staff. Any questions regarding island fun and they will help you. We were in casita 5. It was like having your own small condo. It was complete with a stove, microwave, fridge, safe, beautiful shower. We had no problems with any of the amenities. The pool is very nice as well. Although we spent more time at the beaches. We both felt that this place is a hidden gem. The sister couldn't have been nicer. Just as a side note and this really has nothing to do with the boardwalk you should defiantly rent a car while staying on the island. Last time we came we did not this time we did and we did so much more island exploring. What a great island, great hotel and great experience. The only mildly negative thing I would say and this is based on preference only is the bed was a little stiffer then we prefer. Again my wife and I are very tough critics and we prefer a soft mattress. All in all the place was extremely clean, well kept, and in my opinion a pretty good value. The shower is fantastic. We wish the sisters best of luck we think they are doing a great job.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm/Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spread out on the site of a former coconut plantation lies one of Aruba's most charming hotels. Featuring a limited number of recently renovated one and two bedroom vacation houses, called "Casitas". Each Casita is foreseen of all modern comforts and comes with a fully equipped kitchen and private patio with BBQ set. The hotel is located just 200 yards from world-renowned Palm Beach, with its pristine white sandy beaches and its bustling restaurants, casinos and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.