Normally we were going to stay in Boardwalk just for one week, but we liked it so much that we stayed in Boardwalk for more then 4 weeks. The 2 owners are so nice and friendly, you can count on them every day, every time. Every Friday they organise a rumpunch (or even a bbq) for all the visitors of Boardwalk. Very nice initiative and also pleasent to get to know all the other visitors.
We stayed in casita # 11, which was very nice, a lot of comfort and a lot of space. We also liked the swimming pool and the jaccuzi!
So for everyone who doens't want to stay in the high rise resort, Boardwalk is the ideal place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba is a boutique style hotel spread out on the site of a former coconut plantation. The hotel features a limited number of beautifully renovated one and two bedroom vacation houses, called "Casitas". Each fully air-conditioned Casita is foreseen of a complete kitchen, cozy living room, separate bedroom and private patio with hammock and BBQ set. The hotel is located just steps from world-renowned Palm Beach, with its pristine white sandy beaches and its bustling restaurants, casinos and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach