We stayed at the Boardwalk as part of our honeymoon trip and it was just perfect! The hotel is set out into a number of chalets, which are really nicely furnished and had absolutely everything we needed. We made use of the private BBQ 2/3 nights, but beware groceries are expansive in Aruba!
The pool was beautiful and we had it to ourselve twice, which was really nice!
The hotel is run by two sisters who are lovely and very accommodating. Booking.com failed to communicate our reservation to the hotel and luckily they had one room available and managed to get us sorted - infact we got a newly renovated room! Happy days! I only deducted one star as the hotel is undergoing renovation and it got a little noisy at times... But I suppose this will just make the hotel better in the long run.
I would highly recommend this property for its value and proximity to the beach - I had to add this because I read in a previous review that someone complained about this hotel being too far from the beach....that's rediculous. The beach is about 150 meters across the road!
Overall i would say do not hesitate book! We'll definately be back :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel offers 14 spacious casitas spread out in the peaceful gardens of a historic coconut plantation, just steps from popular Palm Beach. All 14 casitas are tastefully decorated in fresh Caribbean colors and feature a large living room, fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom, separate bedroom(s), private patio equipped with your own hammock and BBQ grill, TV, full air conditioning and free WIFI. Daily breakfast service is available. Other perks and privileges include daily housekeeping services, complimentary beach towels, beach chairs, cool box and snorkel gear. The owners of the hotel, fun twin sisters, offer concierge services and excellent recommendations, providing you with the local scoop. The boutique-style Boardwalk Small Hotel with palm-fringed gardens and cozy swimming pool offers the ultimate setting for a relaxing and romantic vacation in Aruba. Couples of all ages as well as young families will truly enjoy this hidden gem in Palm Beach, Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Boardwalk Hotel Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boardwalk Vacation Retreat Hotel
- Boardwalk Hotel Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach