“Will definitely be going back” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Costa Linda Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Palm - Eagle Beach
Costa Linda Beach Resort
You added Costa Linda Beach Resort to your Saves list
59 Je Irausquin Blvd | P.O. Box 1345, Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
new jersey
“Will definitely be going back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

First trip to Aruba and I must say it was one of the best vacations we have ever taken as a family. The Costa Linda was just right for what we were looking for...not too crowded, beautiful beach, clean rooms. Suites have been recently renovated. Bathrooms redone. as well as the the kitchens which have granite counter tops and Kenmore Elite appliances. Daily maid service was nice to have, as well.

The resort itself is well maintained and the staff is very friendly. Kudos to Edwin (I think that was his name) the restaurant/bar manager and his staff. He and his staff always did a fantastic job and even went above and beyond on one occassion.

The beach was roomy, well kept and just beautiful. Plenty of chickees and never felt overcrowded. We did venture up to the high rise hotels where the beaches seemed small, overcrowded. Their beaches did not even come close to the Costa Linda.

Costa Linda is only a 5-10 minute taxi ride to Palm Beach, so you can go visit the action if you want and then return to your quiet beach oasis.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

We lived on Aruba twice over the years, got married on Eagle Beach and come back to One Happy Island on average every two years. We have always known Costa Linda but never had the opportunity to stay there until a few weeks ago.

It's is the perfect spot. We stayed in a three-bedroom suite which is simply perfect for families. It's like having a very spacious apartment in a full-service resort. The suite was bright and decorated in pastel colors, comes with fully-equipped kitchen, living room, dining table, three bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms, a guest toilet and an enormous terrace with jacuzzi, sunbeds, dining table and BBQ overlooking the white sandy beach and azure blue waters.

The resort is located right on Eagle Beach which they also call the 'low rise' hotel area. It's in between Oranjestad, the capital of Aruba, and Palm Beach where the 'high rise' hotels are as well as many of the island's restaurants, bars, nightlife, etc.

The resort has a large pool and is right on the beach. There is a daily activity schedule ranging from (Aqua) Zumba, pool aerobics, bingo and kids games most of which are complimentary for guests. There are some fun beach games and you can use the kayaks at the resort for free as well. There are no motorized water sports allowed on Eagle beach. which we like, but if you are looking for these then Palm Beach is the better spot for you.

The pool bar serves breakfast and lunch and there is also a beachfront restaurant that serves dinner. We found the F&B service and quality to be quite average, make sure to try the many casual and fine dining places the island has to offer or you'll miss out on some great experiences.The resort has a gym, a nice coffee shop, a salon, a shop, car rental desk and a few other facilities as well.

The change-over day for weekly bookings is Friday, as it is a timeshare resort, so check-in and check-out gets busy at the peak times, just be mindful if you have a plane to catch!

No free WIFI but you can buy an internet card for the entire week so that's pretty easy.

We will definitely come back!

Room Tip: The three-bedroom suite is perfect for families or a groups of friends and has the benefit of the ve...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Westbrook, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have been staying at The Costa Linda for over ten years now. First of all I love the Island of Aruba! To me its the best island in the Caribbean. Now onto the TCL the set up , location and staff, make it an absolute great place! My wife and I look forward to coming back here every year. We especially love Andreas who does the pool activities. The staff here make you feel right at home and cater to your every need. The set up is just perfect with the pool in the middle and then the two bars out by the beach. They have two happy hours daily with two for one drink specials. Wilmar is also very helpful with carrying your bags and helping you decide what to do around the island. All in all I cant say enough good things about TCL and I will continue to go back for years to come!!

Room Tip: There is not a bad room I have stayed all over the resort.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

As owners, we come back every year - not because we have to but because we WANT to. Costa Linda has updated their rooms and what an improvement! Love the restaurants and the remodeling of the area next to Alhambra Casino. Aruba is stepping it up!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

This was our 2nd visit to the Costa Linda. We had rented two timeshare units in 2008 prior to their remodel.

For this visit, we rented a 3 bedroom Costa Linda timeshare unit (5020) from an individual owner for the two weeks while in Aruba. Communication via telephone, email, and snail mail was prompt and informative. We would definitely rent from him again if the opportunity availed itself. We had an amazing panoramic view and from what we heard from the staff, the best location on the property. The 4 bathrooms, huge patio with a gas grill and hot tub were only a few of the amenities we enjoyed in our unit. We felt very spoiled. We also exchanged at the last minute through RCI for 2 weeks in unit 1013. It was a 2 bedroom 2nd from the end, pool view, close to elevators and lobby. 5 of us stayed in 5020 while my husband’s single friend stayed in 1013. Housekeeping service was exceptional in both units. Certainly our housekeeper in 5020 did a fantastic job and went above and beyond her duties to ensure we had the ideal vacation. We were pleased with the entire staff at the Costa Linda with the exception of the gift shop. The salespeople at the gift shop weren’t necessarily rude; just not well versed in customer service. This was not a change since our last visit. The other staff made up for it though. In fact, I had a situation arise (not with the Costa Linda) that they handled so eloquently for me. I really can’t say enough nice things about them. The mgmt, board members and staff certainly have made Costa Linda the exceptional place it is. Thank you!

One thing that surprised me with the Costa Linda was the palapa situation. I went down to the beach on our first full day at 7:15 a.m. and all but one front row palapa (chickee) was reserved. This didn’t happen on our last visit in 2008. I decided the next day to go down a little after 6 and found one although many were taken at that time too. One owner gave me tips but I noticed she “reserved” hers the night before by hanging her bag and positioning her chairs and coveted little white table in her spot. I found her to be friendly but her method to be a little unethical. The security guards constantly checked room numbers as soon as guests arrived at the chickees. I loved their diligence and thought they did a fantastic job of monitoring the resort in general. The beach guys were awesome also and very helpful. They were great about inflating my raft as needed.

The beach is absolutely gorgeous and the water breathtaking (although a little cooler than I remember from our previous visit). Eagle beach in my opinion is the optimum place to stay if you want a pristine beach without feeling crowded.

We had good luck with the WIFI and was thankful for a member mailing me his card so we could enjoy his unused time. We only had to buy one week. We did not experience any difficulty with the exception of some slow time when my son was playing his favorite online video games. He didn’t need to play on the computer anyway…we were on vacation by gosh with a beach to die for.

I didn’t hit the gym this time (won’t make that mistake again), but did attend a Zumba class and an Aqua Zumba class. I enjoyed both. I walked the beach daily and climbed stairs when possible to our 5th floor unit.

I would absolutely stay here again; can't beat the location on the beach, the room unit, and the service availed to us.

Room Tip: There really isn't a bad room at The Costa Linda. The resort is laid out in a manner that the u...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Irvine, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Our first time at the Costa Linda, and I must say it was more than we expected the Staff was very helpful and very friendly, the location is ideal.

Room Tip: We had a little trouble finding our room on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

We stayed at our timeshare last October. In a word----gorgeous. The room was pristine and so beautifully decorated. The staff was beyond wonderful. Not only is Costa Linda beautiful on the inside---it is grand on the outside with the sunny yellow and orange facade. The beach was so amazing with white sand, pelicans swooping down for their many meals, people having a great time in the aqua blue water!!! It was a slice of Heaven and it is a must-see for all who have not been to Aruba yet-----DO IT!! There are so many things to see and do and enjoy. The island is not terribly large- the beauty will take you by surprise. The grounds are immaculate. I loved waking up very early to feed the hundreds of iguanas, birds and lizards----bright green to muted gray. The restaurants are plentiful---hard to choose just one or two!!! Nightime in aruba is so magical with the lights abaze and the beautiful architecture!! Shopping is fantastic!!! You will feel like a kid in a candy store!!! All in all---please treat yourself to this amazing place.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Costa Linda Beach Resort? Share your experiences!