I spent 5 nights in Westin Aruba in August 2013. We got a fairly nice room with ocean view. The staff at the lobby was rude though, not the friendly service you'd expect in a Westin property. When trying to rent a car in the hotel tourist information desk, the lady working there would not help us finding an alternative option, only trying to have us rent at the more expensive Hertz downstairs.
The hotel is huge, and have some private chairs on the beach in front of the hotel. They are not, however, enough for all the guests. If you need a chair, you have to book it the day before. You have to go through a 30 minute line, starting at 3:00pm, to try to get a chair for the next day. So, if you have any activities or day trips planned, forget about it.
The rooms were okay, with a nice view. Air conditioning worked fine, and the room was cleaned everyday.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort And Casino, Aruba
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Hotel
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Westin Hotel Aruba
- Westin Aruba
- Westin Palm Eagle Beach
- Wyndham Aruba
- Westin Aruba Resort
- Westin Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Westin
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a beautiful strip of Palm Beach, The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba features 481 guest rooms and suites for guests looking to sail, deep sea fish, golf, or test out their luck at the casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.