The Westin on Palm beach has all you need - beachfront, dining, shopping, updated facilities, a fitness center... bars close to the pool. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Food is mostly italian/american and at the usual hotel price tag - you may want to explore authentic Aruban food outside! Dutch pancakes at Linda's, Passions on the Beach(Dining at the Beach!), Old Man at the Sea (Aruban), Papillon (French)... Aruba is my new favorite vacation spot!!
The only downside is it's further away from downtown/airport area. I would try the Eagle beach next time as it would save me alot on cab fares!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Hotel
- The Westin Resort And Casino, Aruba
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Westin Hotel Aruba
- Westin Aruba
- Westin Palm Eagle Beach
- Wyndham Aruba
- Westin Aruba Resort
- Westin Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Westin
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a beautiful strip of Palm Beach, The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba features 481 guest rooms and suites for guests looking to sail, deep sea fish, golf, or test out their luck at the casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere, Olotels, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.