The staff at the Westin Aruba make the experience at this hotel exceptional. "J" who checked us in gave us an amazing welcome to begin our vacation. The ladies at the concierge desk were very helpful and knowledgeable with making dinner reservations and activity suggestions.
The location is perfect! Many places for shopping and dining are walkable which we appreciated because it allowed us to be spontaneous and not have to plan out every detail.
As a platinum member, we appreciated the upgrade and the special birthday treats. Definitely a reason to continue SPG loyalty.
My one criticism is that, although the suite was nicely appointed and very clean, the bathtub definitely needs attention. The chipped paint did not feel very inviting.
For a quick vacation that doesn't require much thought or planning, we would return to the Westin Aruba in a heartbeat!
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Hotel
- The Westin Resort And Casino, Aruba
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Westin Hotel Aruba
- Westin Aruba
- Westin Palm Eagle Beach
- Wyndham Aruba
- Westin Aruba Resort
- Westin Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Westin
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Palm/Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a beautiful strip of Palm Beach, The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba features 481 guest rooms and suites for guests looking to sail, deep sea fish, golf, or test out their luck at the casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.