I really enjoyed my stay at the Westin, first let me 'fess up, i don't like a lot of attention and prefer to come and go with the minimum of fuss, this hotel was perfect, you can be anonymous if you want, not to say the staff are nothing but attentive and very well mannered.
Breakfast buffet was good and well replenished, Aircon was good A MUST is to leave it on all the time as the humidity is high if you don't.
To get a beach side sunbed you need to payup $$$ or queue from about 7:15, no big deal really and seems a fair enough system, i had many a good talk with my fellow queuers, you can even grab a free walk-and-go coffee from the lobby on your way to the poolside office, where they take the bookings.
Hotel is a short walk away from the main strip all the restaurants and shops if that's your bag, felt extremely safe so no problems in taking a night stroll.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Hotel
- The Westin Resort And Casino, Aruba
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Westin Hotel Aruba
- Westin Aruba
- Westin Palm Eagle Beach
- Wyndham Aruba
- Westin Aruba Resort
- Westin Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Westin
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba Palm/Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a beautiful strip of Palm Beach, The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba features 481 guest rooms and suites for guests looking to sail, deep sea fish, golf, or test out their luck at the casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.