I really had to say how much we enjoy our trip at Occidental in Aruba. The people are so warm and friendly. We love Marolyn Heyliger in the first club. She is always there to help with any reservation we may need. It is always pleasure to work with her.
Also the Bellman, Orsini. He is the best. Calls for our taxis ,,gives directions and always remembers our names.
The only thing that could be better would be to change the menu of the food each year. We ate at the Royal club one night and the food was far superior than the other restaurants for the all inclusive. It doesn't make sense when it's all in the same hotel. That is one improvement that could be made. The hotel and grounds are immaculate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary island of Aruba, the Occidental Grand Aruba is an all-inclusive luxury hotel on beautiful Palm Beach. The Grand Aruba Resort features a casino, dining, bars, nightlife, water sports and elegant event space for meetings & weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Occidental Grand Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Occidental Aruba
- Aruba Grand Occidental
- Occidental Hotel Aruba
- Grand Aruba
- Occidental Grand Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach