I don't normally write about my travel experiences but this time I feel compelled to do so because of the fine staff of the Royal Club at Occidental Grand Aruba. After an initial glitch that was professionally handled by Veronica at check-in everything was just great.
The waiters and waitresses ( Melvin, George, Gerald, Ederlina, Perlita, Marianne, Lissette) are some of the most patience and hard working people I have met, they are friendly, attentive and always ready to serve your needs, management should be very proud of these individuals. I must say the food at the Royal Club Lounge as well as all the a la carte restaurants is much better than at the Palms buffet. As far as the claims of drinks being water down I did not find that to be the case at all.
I must say the only complaint I have is the sewage smell emanating in front of the Desire and Splash bar, it’s definitely a turn off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary island of Aruba, the Occidental Grand Aruba Resort and Casino is an all-inclusive luxury hotel on beautiful Palm Beach. The Grand Aruba Resort features a casino, dining, bars, nightlife, water sports and elegant event spaces for meetings & weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Occidental Grand Aruba Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Occidental Aruba
- Aruba Grand Occidental
- Occidental Hotel Aruba
- Grand Aruba
- Occidental Grand Aruba Resort & Casino Palm - Eagle Beach