The Occidental was home from March 21st - 25th and I enjoyed every second there; from the buffets to the Oriental restaurant to the many many many many (too) many shots of Tequila at the pool bar. I can't complain about the room as I only saw it in the morning and at night, it's Aruba I did not come to stay in a room but enjoy the beautiful weather.
I would definitely recommend the Occidental as the food was really good, bar staff kept the drinks coming, the location was amazing right in the center of the shopping area, the night club was jumping, casino on premises, and I would say the best strip of beach is right behind the Occidental.
Other activities we enjoyed were an ATV tour, horse and carriage ride and stroll down the strip at night which was romantic, Flying Fishbone, beach side massages, a lot of tequila, plenty of laughter and romance and plenty of beach side/pool side sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary island of Aruba, the Occidental Grand Aruba is an all-inclusive luxury hotel on beautiful Palm Beach. The Grand Aruba Resort features a casino, dining, bars, nightlife, water sports and elegant event space for meetings & weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Occidental Grand Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Occidental Aruba
- Aruba Grand Occidental
- Occidental Hotel Aruba
- Grand Aruba
- Occidental Grand Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach