Well let's see!!! While in the Occidental we decided to look at the Marriott as we collect their points but to our eyes it appeared dingy and my better half did not like their casino.
I have found out that there is more provision for the old and handicapped in the Royal Club at the Occidental so guess what!! Even though I wrote we would not go again, we have booked ten nights in the Royal Club for the middle of October this year 2013. We just loved everything else in the hotel so my boss (wife) and I by the way want to go again.
I was surprised When we went last time that there were quite a number of English folk and I enjoyed meeting them, became an American in 2006 so I enjoyed talking to them. It's an awful long way for the English but they must think it's good also, we only have to travel from Florida.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Aruba Hotel
- Occidental Grand Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Occidental Grand
- Occidental Aruba
- Aruba Grand Occidental
- Aruba Grand
- Occidental Hotel Aruba
- Grand Aruba
- Occidental Grand Aruba Palm/Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary island of Aruba, the Occidental Grand Aruba is an all-inclusive luxury hotel on beautiful Palm Beach. The Grand Aruba Resort features a casino, dining, bars, nightlife, water sports and elegant event space for meetings & weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Occidental Grand Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.