We had not taken a vacation in some time and were very ready for a good rest in a beautiful resort with all the very nicest trimmings. We hoped for good service and friendly people,entertainment and good food. I am happy to say we found it all here at the Occidental GrandAruba. The group that provided the entertainment at the pool and then later at night in lavish,costume rich productions was short of Hollywood. Wonderful dancers,singers and comedians. They involved the guests in all sorts of games at poolside as well as in the evenings at the galas. We ate frequently in the buffet where we found many choices in what to dine on. We made the acquaintance of a terrific waiter named Theo Wever who assisted us in so many ways. He was not only a superb waiter but a wealth of information on anything Aruba. We also got good advice on using the phones there to call home to the states. Ask him,he will understand and save you a ton of money.
All in all we would go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary island of Aruba, the Occidental Grand Aruba is an all-inclusive luxury hotel on beautiful Palm Beach. The Grand Aruba Resort features a casino, dining, bars, nightlife, water sports and elegant event space for meetings & weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Agoda, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Occidental Grand Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Occidental Aruba
- Aruba Grand Occidental
- Occidental Hotel Aruba
- Grand Aruba
- Occidental Grand Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach