We had a wonderful time at the RIU. We traveled with a 5 year old, 9 month old and grandparents. We all had a great time and would definitely go back to this hotel. The food was delicious, the rooms were always clean, the fridge full of beverages, etc. I was a little hesitant about going especially after reading such negative reviews. I am quite picky and especially now since we vacation with two small children. My only complaint about this resort would be that the children's program could be better. They have a children's activity coordinator but my 5 year old was bored with the planned events. I would highly recommend this hotel for couples and families. We were treated really well by the staff and management. Bring lots of sunscreen, a hat, and a smile and you'll have a great time on this beautiful island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 ft. from various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach