My husband and I enjoyed 7 wonderful nights at this hotel celebrating our anniversary as we returned to Aruba-our honeymoon destination. The staff was very friendly and helpful in making this an extra special vacation for us. We especially enjoyed meeting and talking to the bartenders in the lobby bar. The beach is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! We did have problems finding lounge chairs on the beach as many people put out towels and claimed spots that remained unoccupied most of the day. The hotel could definitely update their furnishings as many others have stated, but the view from our room was amazing! As for the food, there was always something good to eat at the buffet. We also visited all but the Italian restaurant and were extremely pleased with the food and service. As for the bed, it was a bit hard, but we requested a mattress topper and slept comfortably. Aruba was beautiful. We made some great memories, and I wish we could go back next month! Hopefully, on our next trip to Aruba our family can join us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach