I decided to leave a review although there's so many reviews for this hotel! Briefly, the hotel is beautiful with absolutely amazing pool area and views from your room. I would give A+ to servicing staff, quality of food in Nicolas restaurant (buffet style restaurant we used almost every day), to pretty high quality of drinks and liquor in general, which is usually generic in all inclusive places in the Caribbean. We tried 2 specialty restaurants and a very happy with them, especially with Krystal. They both served good quality wines which are not served in the dining room and after dinner liqueurs. The only downside was the room... Furnishings ARE getting old and not because of the age but because of the quality of materials originally used. Rooms ARE smelly with mold, but I brought a fragranced candle with me and had it on 24/7. It was a good idea! Other than that we had a terrific time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach