What a beautiful hotel. Great, long beach. The lobby is very nice and the rooms are very clean. DO NOT stay in the Hotel Rooms..........pay for the "Junior Suites", they are in the "NEW" part of the hotel and they don't smell old and musty like the "Hotel Rooms". The "Hotel Rooms" are NOT a five (5) star maybe not even a 4 star. The hotel is right across the street to ALL the action. From restaurants to bars to shopping, everything is a few minutes by foot away. The have a path along the beach to get you from hotel to hotel and it is safe even at 3am with security guards walking up and down the path ways. This is a great place to stay and I would come back again. The only bad thing is that this hotel is a fortune. It is VERY expensive ALL year round so if you plan on going......save up your pennies because it's going to be more money than any European trip that you ever go on. If they made it more affordable, it would be nice for the rest of the world. If you have money........it's a great place to stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach