Just got back from a wonderful honeymoon at the Riu. Food was great, employees are friendly and amazingly helpful. Freddy, the bartender at the pool bar, is sooo fun! He kept us laughing all day! The pool and beach are amazing. The huts and pool chairs do go fast. Just get up early and place your towel on there. Any later than 8:30 and your probably not getting one until after 12 when some people start to head in. The two things I would say were not so great...the hard beds and the nightlife is pretty dead. We asked for a pillow top (thanks to the other reviews) and that made it much better. We did venture out to the pier bar on the water (I forget the name) for a couple nights and that was a ton of fun! They have bands and its a fun bar. Also, try Kini Kini ATV tours while in Aruba....you will have the time of your life. We loved Aruba and love the Riu! Aruba is by far the most beautiful island we have been to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 ft. from various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach