Aruba was by far one of the best destinations I have gone to in the Caribbean. It is well worth going off the resort and checking it out on your own.
The resort itself had great service and wonderful food. The rooms were a bit more outdated than some of the other riu palaces that I have gone to. However, the overall experience was great.
I would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 ft. from various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach