We stayed at RIU Palace in Aruba Feb 26 to March 3 2012. The resort was very nice, our room was on the 3rd floor with a partial ocean view but facing the pool directly so it was a little loud. I recommend the higher floors like 9 or 10 closet to the water in the newer building. Otherwise Ocean view facing the ocean is a great room to have. To some up my review, Aruba was awesome !! The weather was perfect every day, food was good & drinks were good. Lot's of fun things to do off property. We will for sure go back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 ft. from various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach