We just got back from our first trip to Aruba. January 1-8. We stayed at the RIU Palace. We wanted All Inclusive because we took our boys who are 19 and 21. We absolutely loved the RIU. We had 2 junior suites that faced the beach and the pool. We were on the 9th floor and the view was amazing. We were also in Building B which is a newer building. The rooms were so clean and the housekeeping staff was very attentive. Each day we had a different towel design with flowers that the housekeepers made. It was amazing. The restaurants in the hotel were excellent. Our favorite one was the steakhouse and the Italian one. The beds were very hard but my family loved them. Sure we had to get up early to get chairs but it was not a big deal. All in all it was a fabulous vacation at the RIU.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Otel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach