My wife and I just returned tonight from the riu . Are room was awesome and very clean we loved the size , but it did have a musty smell to it but not bad . The resort is laid out very nicely. The food was very good and never had a bad meal. The pool bar was great really enjoyed rina and Jessica's drink specials they work very hard to make you happy. The staff at the hotel were very friendly . And we met a lot of great people from Canada especially my friend Chicano from frosinone . My family would return to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach