We stayed at this hotel in August 2012 for 2 weeks and had a wonderful time.
The food is excellent with so much choice in the buffet but the other restaurants are just as nice, the drinks are good quality also.
The rooms in our block were a bit dated but never the less were cleaned spotlessly everyday with fresh towels and bedding.
You do have to get up early to get a parasol on the beach but if thats the only way to get one then you have to do it.
The surrounding area was lovely and only a short walk over the road for a change of scenery.
Would definately return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach