Firstly after reading the last review I am totally shocked as we were in the Riu Palace Aruba last 2 weeks in October 2012 and can honestly say that the remark about Aruba being filthy is ridiculous, not sure where that reviewer was? We have travelled all over the world on different Continents and have had lots of life experiences and have stayed in places that can only be dreamt of and some not so good but we can can honestly say that we were not disappointed in Aruba or the Riu Palace. After reading some of the reviews it was with trepidation that we went on the holiday as we travelled about 12 hours in total to get there and after spending the last 5 years in Barbados on holiday we were hoping that we had not made a mistake in going to Aruba. We were not disappointed at all with either the hotel or Aruba. As another reviewer pointed out you will always find some negative with a holiday if you look hard enough. Our room was great, clean and well kept, the food was terrific in all restaurants, we did not use room service as we had no need. Staff all over the hotel and beach were very helpful and we had no problems with anyone. The manager Carlos was always on hand therefore if there was anything you wanted to talk to him about he was available it seemed at all times of the day and evening wandering round both the hotel and beach to ensure that all was running as smoothly as possible and speaking with staff. It would appear that the staff were always motivated rather than ruled by management. We had a great holiday and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach