Nice hotel, with the usual RIU hospitality. Food is great, drinks the same. The hotel is a bit outdated. Rooms' interior is a bit oldfashioned, but it's clean and everything works - once you ask for it. Our room was on the 8th floor at the end of the hallway, next to the ice-machine - that didn't work, but did make annoying and loud sounds all day (and night) long.
A/C worked well, view from the balcony was on the parking lot of the hotel next door, and a bit towards sea - value for money.
Sunbeds on the beach were a bit stretched, mostly because of oversized US tourists hanging in them all day long. Shade thru parasols is hard to find with people 'claiming' theirs early in the morning (7am) without RIU staff doing anything about it.
Overall a good hotel, but not the best RIU palace we've been to.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Palace Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 ft. from various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.