Love Aruba no matter where I stay. This is a timeshare resort. Majority of these reviews are probably from members who own timeshares. I have rented and here's an honest review. For you to get a chickee you literally have to be out there around 3 in the morning no matter what month you go. I have been there Jan, may, June, Sep, Nov and Dec and its always like that. There's absolutely nothing to do at night in the resort but that's because everyone is sleeping to get up at a crack of dawn. Concierge is bearly ever there. You don't get the type of service that you normally get from a non-timeshare resort and the owners of the timeshare can be very catty at times as if you're in there house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach