“Always an amazing experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Playa Linda Beach Resort

Save Saved
You added Playa Linda Beach Resort to your Saves list
Playa Linda Beach Resort
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 87, Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba   |
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Always an amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

We have been to this resort 8 times and have stayed in various rooms and it always exceeds our expectations. There are plenty of activities, the beach is always well groomed and the staff is always more than pleasant. We love Playa Linda and look forward to going back this coming March!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

305 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Bristol, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

been going to the playa linda for 18 years and can't wait for #19. Excellent location on the beach, great pool area, and the most friendly staff. Restaurants right out the front door, and in the heart of all the night life. The Playa Linda is very kid friendly, and family oriented.Dunkin donuts,scotts brats, and the beach bar are all right on the beach. They have water aerobics Monday-Saturday, and offer a kids program during the week. If your looking for a great place to stay that's right on the beach, Playa Linda is the place, great food, great people, great times!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Ashby, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Another great week at our home away from home.
Kurt(Playa Linda's Ambassador) always takes care of our needs when we are on the beach.
Yvette took care of our reservation needs as always.
Pefect weather and plenty of laughs with all of our Aruba family.
And to make it even better my son got engaged on the beach while we were there!!!
I cannot wait until next year.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Massapequa Park, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I am an owner at Playa Linda, and I look forward to coming every year. However with that being said I very upset at the conduct of the older regulars at the beach every morning. Many of them are here for several weeks at a time. I am aware and understand it is first come first served getting the chickees daily. So knowing that I would come down to the beach at 4:30 am each day to stay at a chickee. But to my surprise every front row chickee and several of the second row chickees had a folded towel put on each table daily, however no one was sitting at them. One morning I put my bags down on a table that was empty except for a folded towel. A nasty women peered over at me from the chickee next to mine. She told me someone was sitting there and I had to leave. I looked around at the beach at 4:30am and told the women I didn't see anyone, "Where was she?" There were only a hand full of people on the beach that were actually sitting at a chickee. All the rest of the front row tables were saved with a folded towel. I didn't want to have words with this women who bullied me, so I went to speak to a man that works at the beach. This nasty women came running after me telling me I had to take my bags. I spoke with security and several other people from Playa Linda and they pushed up security each morning following by removing all the towels from the empty tables before 6am. Each morning one women was seen putting a towel down at about 10 tables for her sleeping friends. It's just not right. People out there are selfish. I feel it's time for Playa Linda to step up to these people. Everyone is equal. The chickee rules in affect are not working. Playa Linda needs to have a new plan for assigning tables. Until this happens there will always be trouble on the beach. With all this being said, I was grateful to Playa Linda's security's response for taking steps to stop people from saving tables for their friends as well as their own. Please take my advise if you have the same problem go to security and they will handle the situation for you. The only problem is security needs to be consistent. I do hope however next year when I return to Playa Linda that they will have a new plan for fairly saving chickees. I still love Playa Linda even though there are gangs saving chickees on the beach.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Bedford, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We had another wonderful vacation at the Playa Linda with the most perfect weather. Our beach guys Tommy and Kurt took care of us everyday and couldn't be nicer. Arlene and Bart at the Azzuro bar alway greet us with a warm welcome back making sure we have everything we need and the Boston sports on the TV. Kadeem and Dennis make eating at Azzuro's like being in your own home, meals are Fabulous. Felcitia took care of our room to perfection we look forward to seeing her every year, and if you need a reservation Yvette is right there with many suggestions and leaves you a message with all the information you need. We can't thingk fo a better place to vacation, the countdown starts as soon as we get home!!

Room Tip: looking for a view of the ocean pick above the 3rd floor
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Grecia, Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We had the best Honey Moon!! Great hotel, amazing beach and the water was perfect, People are very nice, it's very quiet, very romantic, Go to book trips with Olga at DelphiWaterSport. You can find her on the beach or you also can ask at the desk, She is a very nice person and she makes sure that your trip booked with her is an amazing experience.

The rooms are perfect, cool and clean and with an amazing view of the sunset. Food is good, try the crab cakes!! For the perfect romantic dinner go to Passion Restaurant on the beach..like a fairy tale night!

Thanks Playa Linda for a great honeymoon. We'll be back soon!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Voorheesville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

had a great time again at the playa linda resort. Was very easy to rent a week off of a member and the staff took great care of us all week.
The location of this resort is excellent and it made it easy to have everything we needed just across the street.
The dushi Bagel on sight served excellent breakfast each day .
The only issue we had during the week was WI FI service. The system was very erratic and we had to keep logging on to get it to work.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Playa Linda Beach Resort? Share your experiences!