Playa Linda is nestled on a beautiful stretch of white sandy beach. My bf and I rented a studio for a week and loved it. The room was big enough for our needs - had a dining room table, a couch and mini kitchen. The balcony looked out onto the Hyatt and had an ocean view - they all do.
Bingo games were a blast and the daily free coffee was a nice treat. A short walk to nearby casinos and movie theater/ shopping.
The corridors leading up to rooms seemed a bit dated but really, how long do you spend in those corridors?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach