We spent a wonderful week at Playa Linda just recently, as guests of family members who own a timeshare week. We felt pampered, safe, relaxed, and just about as "vacation-y" as one could hope to get. All... ALL.... employees were helpful, polite, caring .... and smiling. Help with luggage, taxis, car rentals, restaurant reservations, advice, swimming towel exchanges, information, etc were happily supplied whenever it was needed. The housekeeping folks did a great job, too. The view, the water, the pool, the corridors, were all in perfect order.
My favorite part of the day was enjoying drinks on the beach, or on our balcony, as the sun was beginning to set. My second favorite was swimming in that turquoise water! We also enjoyed shopping, trying out restaurants, driving through the park, and people watching.
P.S. We liked Playa Linda because it WAS mostly quiet. And many, but far from all, people WERE our age. Having children, young families, honeymooners and contented vacationers around us was fun, too! (Yep, we're retired!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach