Playa Linda is a great place for both couples and families. During our last visit to Aruba we stayed at two places: Marriott Surf Club and Playa Linda. The Playa Linda was quaint compared to the Marriott Surf Club. The rooms are clean but we did experience problems with musty odors coming from the vent in our first room. The front desk was very accommodating in finding a new room for us immediately. Overall I found everyone (guests and staff) extremely friendly and helpful. Their beach was awesome and we also loved their onsite restaurants and bar (great happy hour). You can't beat the location. It is within walking distance to all the Palm beach restaurants, shops, and cinema. If you have never stayed at the Playa Linda, I recommend giving it a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach