For the money you pay, its great. But there are lots of nice hotels in Aruba to choose from. The staff at this hotel aren't the friendliest or nicest and I doubt I would stay here again unless I was on a tight budget. When I booked my reservation over the phone, the lady who did it was rude and couldnt answer any questions. When it was check in time, there was confusion over how much I had to pay because they failed to mention I had to pay a deposit. And, they made me change rooms in the middle of my stay which was a nightmare. They tried to force me to pack ll my belongings and check out at 12 and then come back at 3 to check in? What kind of crap is that?
I wouldn't recommend this place as I have been to Aruba 6x before and never dealt with such nonsense. The staff need training in how to communicate effectively and how to treat guests. My vacation was nice but it wasnt because of this hotel. The rooms are old, not updated and smell musty. Theres so much more I can share about this place but I will stop here. Dont stay here is the bottom line.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach