other then the overly aggressive housekeeper trying to get in he room with security while I was sleeping, this place is awesome.
The beach is well maintained and the amenities are top notch. The shopping along the beach is cute and well maintained. I especially like the sports bar on the north side of the resort beach. the Sunday NFL ticket and happy hour specials are well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach