Have been going to PlayaLinda Beach Resort for more than 20 years! This is a time-share property, but units (studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units, as well as three bedroom townhouses, all on the beach) are available for rent through the PlayaLinda Beach Resort bulletin website: www.playalinda.com
The staff is VERY friendly and helpful ... having been there so many years, I am treated like an returning friend ... as is everyone!
First, this island is so safe ... it is not a poverty-driven island ... a single woman can feel safe returning from casinos late without problems. The beach is wonderful, especially at PlayaLinda, and the units are very well maintained. I stay in a one bedroom overlooking the Caribbean ... beautiful sunsets from my balcony!
The one bedroom unit has a fullly equipped kitchen with serving equipment for five people. The living room has a daybed (very comfortable) and a sleeper sofa. The bedroom has a queen-sized bed. You can walk to everything from PlayaLinda which is located on Palm Beach, between the Hyatt and Holiday Inn hotels. There are at least five casinos in walking distance, tons of great places to eat and a mall for shopping.
PlayaLinda has a a number of eating facilities on premises: Azzurro's - a beautiful open-air restaurant (once used for the World Poker Championship), three beach places for burgers, wings, etc., a new facility on the beach - Scott's Brats - just opened and doing a great breakfast/lunch business, and Dunkin'Donuts and Baskin Robins. Staying for three weeks, I had no use or need to drive ... This is a GREAT PLACE!!
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm/Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline, Playa Linda offers you all the unspoiled pleasures of a tropical island, while providing you with all the luxuries of a 5-Star resort. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.