We bought here the same year we bought La Cabana. Playa Linda is in the hi-rise hotel section of town. It is really in the thick of everything but you would never know it once you get into the resort. They definitely have the least crowded beach on Palm Beach. The rooms are smaller (2 burner stoves in the studio) but it is quaint. Normally you have great customer service. We had the exception this year. They have one of the most comfortable beds out of all the resorts. Suites were recently renovated. This a great place to stay if this is your first trip to Aruba.
Oh they have Aqua Fit- Aqua Zumba!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach