I have been to Aruba 8 times and this is my first time staying at the Playa Linda. Check in was relatively fast and my room was ready about 1 hours early. I rented a 2 bedroom/2 bath unit which has huge balcony and a smaller one off the MBR. Views from everywhere which was a nice touch! The room was clean, housekeeping everyday, bed was super comfortable, plenty of storage. The cons: small elevators, little cramped in kitchen area. The beach was beautiful! Downside is getting up at 6 am on vacation to reserve a "chickie", I was NOT happy about that. By the way, no rental fee for chickies. Food & bar was reasonably priced, had drinks 2 for 1 happy hour early in the day, didn't have to wait till 4 pm like other resorts and they are only $ 8. Ate on the beach from the azurro restaurant, delish panninis. Had a computer area downstairs in lobby and I wanted to print out my boarding passes but was told to go to internet cafe across the street to print them out because printers weren't working. Didn't appreciate that. All in all definitely a nice stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach