This was our first trip to Aruba and we absolutely loved this hotel. We really have nothing negative to say about it. The service was consistently great, the staff always friendly and helpful, the food was terrific, and the beach was large and uncrowded - easily the very best on the island. They also have an amazing spa right on the property - my wife had a massage and a facial and absolutely loved them both. I would highly recommend the Manchebo over any of the hotels further north in the high-rise district. If you really want to spend some time up there, it is only a $10 cab ride away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offers a variety of massages, body treatments and yoga & Pilates classes. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro and French Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach