We recently had our honeymoon here, in August 2013. Where do I start, from check in the service was impeccable , we were met with Mojitos on arrival. The check in process was seamless. We arrived after a long flight from Glasgow and it was exactly what we needed stress free. We had the pleasure of been located in room 61 , what a view we had an uninterrupted view of the beach right on our door step and the room was clean and well presented. The beds in Manchebo are absolutely amazing the best we have ever slept in. What I did find a bit strange as there was no slippers provided which if they had of been would of just matched the dressing gowns perfect. As we were on honeymoon a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of champagne in a bucket of Ice and chocolate dipped strawberries which I thought was a really nice touch from Manchebo it was a personal touch that did not go without notice. We had the pleasure of the all inclusive honeymoon package which we thought was fantastic. We had the pleasure of a couple massage in the fabulous SPA located in the hotel we extended our massage to 180 minutes which was perfect we could of lasted another 180 minutes. We also had a private dinner for two under the stars which was mouth watering and indeed was washed down with champagne what a fantastic experience as we had just got married, we also had a fabulous sunset cruise around the island which again was one not to be missed. Although what Manchebo has is Eagle beach which is located directly in front of the hotel you can see the sunset every night which is breath-taking. What makes Manchebo stand out from the rest for us is that it is a boutique hotel with service that is second to none. The staff in Manchebo is certainly what makes it stand out for the rest and all the staff should be applauded for a fantastic job. In particular Jason from Ikes restaurant stood out for us he attention to detail is second to none and his service is outstanding and he should most definitely be rewarded with Employee of the Month and of course we could not forget Lorenzo in the bar he is what makes the bar a friendly and welcoming bar and his length of service credits the Manchebo. By far there is to many to mention but all the staff are incredible.
The hotel is well located , it is located in the low rise hotel areas which is better if you are looking for a quiet , relaxing holiday yet near to the high rise hotels like Riu Palace, Marriott etc.
Aruba is a breathtaking island if you are looking for a relaxing , luxurious holiday/honeymoon. For us it made our Honeymoon very special and memories that we will cherish until we return.
I would most definitely recommend Manchebo Beach Resort for anybody it is a remarkable place with remarkable staff that indeed make your holiday memorable.
We most definitely will be returning to visit the Manchebo Beach Resort and all its wonderful staff. Thank you to all who made our honeymoon memorable and indeed memories that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
Mr & Mrs Woods
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offers a variety of massages, body treatments and yoga & Pilates classes. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro and French Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach