My husband and I just returned from Manchebo Beach Resort and Spa with a new family in our hearts. First off I researched endlessly for the perfect place to vacation....trust me this resort did not let us down. We arrived very late......and was met by Junior. This gentleman was engaging and welcoming to us tired travelers. Our room was on the second floor,nicely decorated with the best beds and linens that we could ask for. The next ten days were wonderful, with the staff going beyond themselves at every chance. We even had the security guard find a air hose to blow up our floaters that we used all week and left for other guests to use. Breakfast was great, with Diane, Anne ( and many others) making sure our morning started out the best. Lunch was at the Pega Pega bar...again, being attended to by many wonderful "friends"....(Lincoln was amazing...so hard to say good bye to him!)
We ate at Ike's several nights...with the chef personally coming out to make sure we were happy with our meals. We could not of been happier! Make sure you have a cocktail in the bar at Ike's first...Carmen is so engaging and attentive!
Housekeeping was great...our room was always clean. Our room was number 40, upstairs. I do think that next time we will do downstairs...ground floor has more room to stretch out and is closer to the beach...after all one doesn't want to walk too far.
We also ate at Pizza Bobs, Elliot's ( Suzy is the sweetest,attentive waitress), Ginger and Fusion. These are located across the street. All were great....Fusion is a great wine and cigar bar! FYI...do not buy Cuban cigars as they are not allowed back in the states.
Manchebo Beach Resort is now our second home. Next year we plan on a longer visit,with our new friends and " family". I had a chance to tell Edgar, the resorts manager, what a great staff he has! Do tell him when you see him!
Without a doubt this is a 10+ resort......thanks to the staff for making this a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offers a variety of massages, body treatments and yoga & Pilates classes. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro and French Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach