The room was beautiful, even equipped with a nice flat screen T.V. and a rainshower. The rooms are clean and comfortable, we had an ocean view room with a balcony. The concierge actually upgraded us to this room for no reason and without a request from us -- it was a nice and very much appreciated surprise. What impressed me the most about the Manchebo Beach Resort were the little details. For example, there is a bowl of fresh apples in the lobby that you can freely take from and also the rooms all have little coolers that you can fill up with ice and any other treats that you would like to take to the beach.
The staff members are incredibly helpful, kind and welcoming. They answered all of our numerous questions and helped us in any way that they could.
You also have the option of renting a Jeep right at the hotel, which we did. It was the experience of a lifetime. Aruba is small enough to explore in a day. We saw all of the attractions that mattered most to us. TIP: When you land in Aruba purchase your favorite wine or liquor from the duty free store in the airport. That way you can make your own mixed drinks and enjoy your specially made cocktails as you watch the sunset at Manchebo Beach. We did it, and it was fantastic! If you rent a Jeep, before you leave the resort with the Jeep take your cooler and fill it with ice. On your way to explore stop by a supermarket and buy some snacks, plenty of water, bread and deli meat. That way, as you spend the day exploring you can whip out your cooler make some lunch and eat on the beach. You'll enjoy lunch while surrounded by natural beauty.
We went to baby beach and to eagle beach and let me tell you Manchebo beach is by far the most beautiful!!
The menu boasts that their fish tacos are the best... I can assure you that they are!!!! In fact fish tacos were all I ate everyday for lunch because I loved them so much!
Yes I would go back and Yes I would recommend this to anyone, including those closest to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offers a variety of massages, body treatments and yoga & Pilates classes. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro and French Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach