The best beach in Aruba and one of the best beaches in Caribbean. We have been to this hotel at least 10 times, may be more. It used to be a little bit rundown. I believe it is the first hotel in Aruba going back to the 50s. A couple years ago they did a major renovation and now rooms look very up to date. But the best feature of this hotel is its beach. Huge, with beautiful white sand. The hotel has only 70 rooms and that's why there is quite a distance between every beach umbrella. Casino is within 5 min walk for anyone who is interested in gambling. (Not my cup of tea). But I would not say that this is a space with a lot of action which is perfect for us, a couple in their mid 50s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offers a variety of massages, body treatments and yoga & Pilates classes. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro and French Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach