My wife and I stayed at Manchebo from 1/11/13 to 1/18/13. the spot is one of the best for quality of beaches...we went for a long beach walk and realized that there are many rocks in front of some of the hotels, but not Manchebo, we lucked out, pure sand with no rocks and great surf. Bucuti may be the only other spot that has the room and no rocks...most hotels Have a narrow beach as well. that is the pro, the next really isnt a con, but just understand that the place is quant and quiet, which is nice sometime, just not all the time. This area is considered the "Low Rise" area, then there is the "High rise" area that has a ton of restaurants, stores and activity. it is a short cab ride away $9. you cannot walk there. there are also shuttles and buses that are cheaper but more time consuming.there is also the "old down town" where the cruise ships come into. this is old and rundown, we spent a day there but didnt need too. they High rise area is the new down town. I would recommend renting a car, we saw so much with the car, the island is diverse with cliffs and deserts. Baby beach was beautiful and on the other side of the island...
Back to Manchebo, the rooms are nice, the people are so kind the restaurants are excellent, just quiet at night. I would go again and stay in the same spot, the beauty and convenience of just walking right out to the beach with no fighting for a chair or shade far exceeds any trouble I saw at the crowded beaches where all the high rise hotels are.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offers a variety of massages, body treatments and yoga & Pilates classes. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro and French Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach