This is a great place for couples, very quiet, no kids and a SUPER beach. Its not at a waking distance to the High Rise (Commercial Zone, Restaurants, Malls, Populated Beaches) but near enough to go by cab, $9 USD one way..... Everything is at least $9 in Aruba anyways, hahaha.
The Beach is the best, the pool is not that bad but we rather hanged out on the sand.
They will provide you with a small but usefull icebox at your room so you may take 4 beers to the beach. Make sure you buy your own beer or wine, drinks are super expensive, Cabo seems cheap next to Aruba.
The food was nice too, althou we only had 1 lunch at the hotel the whole time. The bathroom was well upgrated and nice. They had a nice "Welcoming" with 2 Mojitos for us (the ones best I have tasted).
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Resort
- Manchebo Beach Hotel
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm/Eagle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offers a variety of massages, body treatments and yoga & Pilates classes. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro and French Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.