Well I have never written a review before, but after my stay I feel compelled to. First of all, this was a honeymoon trip, with our 3 year old son. It was the first trip we have taken as a family. It started out pretty bad as our flight got delayed and we ended up not being able to fly out and arrive on Monday. I called the Manchebo, and told them we would not be arriving and we would like to stay an extra day to Sunday. The woman on the phone informed me that we could stay, but we might have to change rooms on Saturday. She said we could figure it all out when we got down there on Tuesday. When we arrived, I was informed that we could stay an extra day AT NO CHARGE! On top of that we didn't have to change rooms!
When we got to our room, it was a little smaller than expected but in the end it didn't matter all that much since we spent very little time in the room. The room looked recently updated and the bathroom was modern with a rainfall shower head, modern looking sink etc... My son absolutely loved the rainfall shower! We couldn't get him out of it!
The next thing we noticed was that the staff was outstanding. They went above and beyond. They would bring treats for our son (who was being a typically cranky 3 year old at times), joke with him and they were generally extremely accommodating.
The beach was very nice and the thatched "umbrellas" were spaced far apart so you felt like you had the beach to yourself. We never had a hard time getting a spot.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offers a variety of massages, body treatments and yoga & Pilates classes. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro and French Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach