My fiance and I stayed at the Amsterdam Manor in December and could not have asked for anything more. Beautiful accomadations, beautiful beach. It was very convenient having a grocery store in walking distance. The cab drivers were all great, super informative. I felt so safe. I loved shopping and walking around downtown. We took the public bus downtown; at first we were a little nervous but it was clean, safe, and everyone is so nice and helpful. The restuarants started to add up so we went to Iguana Joe's in town. It was awesome and had very fun drinks. The one disappointmnet was the lack of waves in the ocean. I enjoy crazy waves so I was bummed but if you like calm and tranquil visit Aruba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach