This hotel was fantastic and we loved it. It might not be the most *posh* resort in Aruba (the amenities definitely get the job done, but are not the best), but this boutique-type hotel is wonderful. It is situated on its own beach - which is easily the biggest and quietest beach in Aruba, without hesitation - and has just about the friendliest staff at any hotel I have ever stayed at. They have great happy hours too and are far enough away from the main strip of hotels in Aruba that you have plenty of peace and quiet, if you want it. If not, the 'strip' is within walking distance and has everything you could want from activities and excursions to restaurants and bars. Not all of the rooms have the best wi-fi access, so be sure to ask for that if you really need it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach