First time staying at the Amsterdam Manor in Aruba. Great all around first impressions of the place and the staff. Property and rooms are well designed and very clean with special attention to detail. Free wifi and 3 desk computers were great as we didn't anticipate the inconvenience of phoning home. Once we picked up a few things at the new Super Foods (less then 10 min walk) we were very comfortable just staying at the resort and enjoying the beach area. Food out at both restaurants there, as well as in the low rise area, were all good. We went snorkeling on the Divi tours (catamaran half day trip) and it was excellent. Special thanks to Napoleon for recommending and for helping us get around. Beautiful beach and wonderful resort accommodations equals best vacation ever for us! Would definitely love to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach