Perfect place to stay for our anniversary trip. We were upgraded to an amazing suite when we arrived! We did not want to stay in the high rise area, we normally choose smaller hotels and b&bs so this was perfect. The beach is right across the street, we always got a little hut and beach chairs. Napolean was really helpful with anything we needed, and the concierge was great getting us reservations. Our favorite place to eat was Flying Fish bone which is towards the south side of the island. Passions restaurant at Amsterdam is a really nice experience also. It's great eating with your feet in the sand. Lot's of areas for snorkeling towards the light house, just pull over at any of the little beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach