“A dream come true!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Beaches
Activities: Swimming
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: This popular resort beach features the white sand and turquoise waters of an ideal Caribbean beach.
waterville NY
9 attraction reviews
“A dream come true!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Eagle beach was Better than I could have ever imagined, the view was straight out of a travel brochure . Never crowded always seemed very spacious . Food on the beach was amazing just before sunset a small part of the beach is transformed into a delicious resturant called "Passions" this you can't miss it is amazing. Like I said a dream come true . I will be back without a doubt !

Visited February 2012

NY
11 attraction reviews
“What can you say about Eagle Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Rated one of the top world's beaches by all the travel magazines for a reason. Sugar sand, light surf, plenty of shady spots. Drinks and snacks available on the beach. Makes for a very nice day.

Brooklyn, NY
7 attraction reviews
“Absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

I have a cool story......I was planning a trip for my mom and I and the Divi Divi tree was sort of my inspiration as well as my screensaver on the computer for a good 9 months. Every morning when I logged on to my computer, I would smile at the picture and say to myself I will get there one day. Well 9 months later, on 12/12/12 I had the chance to see this beautiful tree up close and personal. It was a very spiritual moment for me, one that I will never forget!

NY
9 attraction reviews
“Armando's Kite Shack - Palm Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

These guys are great! They are very patient with people like me who take awhile to get the hang of new things. I am now riding!!! Last year my son was riding after just 2 lessons but he could not join us this year in Aruba. My daughter took lessons as well and she progressed very nicely. Brandy, Edwardo, Janka, and Hendrik were the instructors we had, all of whom we found to be excellent and helped us progress at our own rate. They are extremely safety conscious and will not let you get into trouble. Now I wish there was someplace so convenient in the States nearby us where I could kitesurf in the summer. Guess I will have to wait until we return next year.

chicopee,ma
“Eagle Beach is great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

we have always loved Eagle Beach and think it is great. The beach is very clean. We did note that that the beach appears subjected to errosion over the years and storms. You have to get a spot early especially during high season at the resort we were at ie Costa Linda.