“What can you say about Eagle Beach!” 5 of 5 stars

L.G. Smith Blvd, Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach, Aruba
Improve this listing
Activities: Swimming
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular resort beach features the white sand and turquoise waters of an ideal Caribbean beach.
NY
11 attraction reviews
“What can you say about Eagle Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Rated one of the top world's beaches by all the travel magazines for a reason. Sugar sand, light surf, plenty of shady spots. Drinks and snacks available on the beach. Makes for a very nice day.

• Finnish first
  • Slovak first
Brooklyn, NY
7 attraction reviews
“Absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

I have a cool story......I was planning a trip for my mom and I and the Divi Divi tree was sort of my inspiration as well as my screensaver on the computer for a good 9 months. Every morning when I logged on to my computer, I would smile at the picture and say to myself I will get there one day. Well 9 months later, on 12/12/12 I had the chance to see this beautiful tree up close and personal. It was a very spiritual moment for me, one that I will never forget!

NY
12 attraction reviews
“Armando's Kite Shack - Palm Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

These guys are great! They are very patient with people like me who take awhile to get the hang of new things. I am now riding!!! Last year my son was riding after just 2 lessons but he could not join us this year in Aruba. My daughter took lessons as well and she progressed very nicely. Brandy, Edwardo, Janka, and Hendrik were the instructors we had, all of whom we found to be excellent and helped us progress at our own rate. They are extremely safety conscious and will not let you get into trouble. Now I wish there was someplace so convenient in the States nearby us where I could kitesurf in the summer. Guess I will have to wait until we return next year.

chicopee,ma
“Eagle Beach is great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

we have always loved Eagle Beach and think it is great. The beach is very clean. We did note that that the beach appears subjected to errosion over the years and storms. You have to get a spot early especially during high season at the resort we were at ie Costa Linda.

Franklin Ohio
50 attraction reviews
“divi trees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Divi trees on Eagle beach towards Palm beach .. we found parking right by the trees. This is the smaller low rise area .. and the beach seemed just as gorgeous as down the road at Palm beach area. love the prospective of the divi trees right on the beach.

Visited October 2012